CyBlock Cloud Support
Welcome to the CyBlock Cloud Support Center!
Here, you'll find links to product support, customer
support, Wavecrest's online user forum, and other useful
New Release - Version 9.2.7 for CyBlock Cloud Now Available
- User ID for Machine Updates. The *$ user ID with full name “machine updates” will now be added in new accounts to handle machine requests for updates producing Web traffic. Previously, the traffic was displaying in Dashboard charts with a machine name, and in reports, as an IP address. These URLs are grouped as *$ in the VIP group.
- Logon Page. If the logon was entered with mixed case which was not the exact case of the logon, the user’s permissions were affected, for example, the user was not able to see groups and IDs. This has been corrected.
- Unable to Access FTP Sites. Previously, the user received a 404 Not Found error when attempting to access an FTP site. This has been corrected.
- Loading Groups and IDs.
- A groups and IDs issue that resulted in missing or incorrect grouping was corrected. This would lead to problems with editing groups and IDs and/or Dashboard importing.
- The Dashboard import will now use Ungrouped IDs for a user’s group if unable to determine the proper user’s parent group.
Join our Early Adopter Program
Receive the latest solutions and have the opportunity to provide feedback directly to our development team. To learn more click here.
© Copyright 1996-2017 Wavecrest Computing. All Rights Reserved.